1) In the desktop app click on the "messaging button" and review your conversation list
2) In the upper right corner of the app, you can set up a filter if you have more then one number associated with your account.
3) Practice sending a text message out by hitting the green circle in the bottom left of the texting conversation screen. Select an existing contact or just type in a specific phone number and hit "start conversation"
4) you can practice sending writing a message and then receiving a message.
5) practice using the emoji feature by clicking on the smiley face in the write message line.
6) practice sending a VCF file
7) practice calling them from the texting screen
8) practice editing the contact by hitting the three dots in the upper left corner of the conversation
9) practice scheduling a meeting from the texting screen.